We are proud to launch our new GVI Business Internships Abroad!
Join GVI in some of the most breath-taking locations around the globe and volunteer on various critical marine conservation projects. Our range of marine conservation volunteering programs include protecting endangered species, undertaking important research to help us understand species and systems better, and providing environmental education to local communities. Discover new skills like Scuba diving, experience new cultures and make a difference when you join one of GVI's marine conservation programs!
- Fiji: Volunteers will scuba dive and snorkel in the clear, blue waters and contribute to research that will provide long-term benefits to the local community. In addition to diving, volunteers will spend time working on community development projects.
- Seychelles: Dive into adventure when you join one of our marine conservation projects in the Seychelles! Your participation in marine species research will contribute towards providing data to the local government on various conservation initiatives.
- Mexico: Volunteers will learn to scuba dive and take part in important marine conservation work on the second largest barrier reef. Their work will include participating in crocodile and turtle nesting surveys, community education and reef monitoring surveys.
- Thailand: Boost your scuba or marine conservation career when you join a marine conservation program in the endless turquoise waters of Thailand. Help conserve this extensive marine ecosystem as you immerse yourself in the beauty Thailand has to offer.
- Costa Rica: Assist with the monitoring of endangered green turtles and critically endangered hawksbill and leatherback turtle species, contributing to the long-term conservation of these species while you develop research skills.