The Fijian archipelago is found in the crystal blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Frontier volunteers partaking in the Fiji Marine Conservation project are collating innovative baseline preservation data to influence the ongoing protection and study of this unique marine ecosystem.
Based in a thriving volunteer camp, literally minutes’ walk from the reefs where you work, you will earn your PADI dive qualifications (unless you already have them!) and receive professional training in conservation surveying techniques. You’ll have the opportunity to partake in daily (weather permitting) dives on exclusive and protected reefs to record marine species in the area and along the reef.
Frontier Fiji Marine volunteers have recently seen and recorded a huge array of marine life, from triggerfish clownfish and blue tangs to whales, dolphins and manta rays.
Reserve your place for only $65!
- Help to preserve Fiji's marine and coastal biodiversity
- PADI scuba diving courses and qualifications available
- Make lifelong friends and return with incredible stories, photos and memories
- Dive at some of the best dive sites in the world and study their health
- Extend your experience in tropical marine and coastal conservation field work