View Other Details
1 Month: £2,145 / $3,695 AUD
2 Month: £3,295 / $5,745 AUD
We pride ourselves on the delivery of such a safe, structured and personally supported experience. Your expedition fee includes your food, accommodation, in-country travel, resort briefings, R&R, weekend adventures, emergency support and your expedition leader team living with you 24/7. Expeditions also fund the work of the Think Pacific Foundation (Fijian charity FJ 989) enabling us to support Fiji's National Development Goals.
Experience the unique culture, customs and way of life of the South Pacific islands. Make lifelong friendships and shared memories on a challenging project, whilst gaining global experience, developing unique skills and making a real contribution.
Whether you are looking to enhance your university studies or embark upon a meaningful adventure as a gap year student or graduate, our projects provide a life-changing experience of Fiji.
A Think Pacific project will take you to a village you can only experience with us, because of our unique partnership with the Fijian Government. This means you can get under the skin of a beautiful country with beautiful people to make deep and meaningful relationships, whilst making a real contribution to communities that really need your support.
- Meaningful team volunteer project & placements in the Fiji Islands.
- In partnership with Fijian Government.
- Complete cultural immersion in a rural village.
- Project includes; food, accommodation, 24/7 in-country support, weekend adventures, domestic travel, charity donation.
- Work on Youth, Build, Sport, Mental Health, Public Health & Leadership initiatives.