If you have the skills to teach English in Germany as a foreign language and you also desire to learn German, then this program is for you. Participating in this program does not require prior teaching experience. We will provide you with all the necessary materials so that you can hold a successful class. In this program, you will be teaching English to Germans and refugees by using interactive educational methods. At the same time, you will be learning German and given the chance to practice your language skills every day when out and about in the city of Halle.
Individuals from all over the world come to visit, study, and teach with the Excellence Center. You will not be alone in the program. There will be other internationals at the Center who share your same interest in teaching English and learning the language.
- Gain volunteer teaching experience, as well as experience organizing educational activities aimed at enhancing our students’ English skills.
- Meeting people from different countries and backgrounds, such as locals and people from Germany, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Mali, and many other countries.
- The program will give you the opportunity to be in Germany, the European country that has hosted the highest number of Arab refugees in recent years. Most of these refugees have come from Syria and during your time at the Excellence Center you will be abl
- Have the chance to attend cultural evenings and several entertainment activities organized by the Center.
- The program provides you with a chance to visit local sites in Halle city and get to know the rich history of the city.