View Other Details
- Support with visa application (official invitation) prior to service
- An allowance of at least 150 euros per month during the duration of the service
- Free room and board while in Germany
- Free health, accident and liability insurance-
- 20 accompanying seminar days, free of charge, at the beginning, during and at the close of the voluntary service, as well as transportation costs to and from the seminars
Travel costs to and from Germany must be covered by the participants themselves!
The Friends of Waldorf Education offers volunteer service in Germany to people around the world since 2006. If you are interestend in helping peolple with special needs, working with children or in the field of biodynamic acriculture, you are heartly invited to apply for our Incoming Program. You will spend 12 month in Germany, experience the German culture and learning German.