VolunteerMatch Ghana Programs in Ghana

VolunteerMatch Ghana is committed to providing the highest quality internship abroad and volunteer programs in Ghana. We accomplish this through an equal commitment to recruiting and retaining the best human resources by ensuring their welfare and motivation, and offering exciting and fulfilling experiences that result in efficient and effective volunteer work. As a Volunteer/Intern you will have the opportunity to work in a number of different placements and field such as : Orphanage , Teaching, Journalism, Medicine & Healthcare, Human Rights Advocacy, Sports, Criminal & Civil law.

Thank you for your interest in Volunteering in Ghana with VolunteerMatch Ghana!

Nnita

Teaching volunteer program

I volunteered at a school in Ghana called Vivibon school. Being in a wheelchair, I was worried how I would manage and how people would react to me. The staff of VolunteerMatch Ghana were really helpful and the children loved pushing me in my wheel chair. I stayed with a host family who were also really helpful.” Volunteer with VolunteerMatch Ghana for an exciting volunteer work experience.
Volunteering in Ghana with VolunteerMatchGhana is one of the most enjoying and interesting thing I have ever done. It was such an amazing experience which was made by actually living the Ghanaian way of life with a host family. I was able to really ‘see’ their culture, meet and understand some incredibly wonderful people, who I hope will be friends for life.

About VolunteerMatch Ghana

VolunteerMatch Ghana is committed to providing the highest quality internship abroad and volunteer programs. We accomplish this through an equal commitment to recruiting and retaining the best human resources by ensuring their welfare and motivation,...