Low Cost Volunteering In Ghana From Only $65 | Variety of placements
- Cape Coast
View Other Details
This weekly program fee covers your pre departure support, accommodation, utility bills, support staff and orientation day.
Atlas offers the lowest volunteering fees in Ghana and various volunteering placement types providing a high and meaningful social impact. Our projects are located around the Abetifi district which is based on top of the Kwahu mountain plateau and Akwidaa coastline. The shared volunteer houses and surrounding rainforests offer breathtaking views. We focus our placements across Education, Sports Development, Renovation, Eco Protection and Sea Turtle Conservation.
Our placements run throughout the year and there's always a team of volunteers out with us, so you can plan when fits best with your schedule to join us. As previous volunteers in the local area we set this organisation up to remove the business element out of volunteering and work with the local community to assist in their development, one step at a time.
Ghana is often referred to as Africa for beginners and offers a safe, serene environment for your trip whilst experiencing new cultures and warm welcoming people.
Video and Photos
- Low Cost - Lowest available weekly fees in Ghana. Starting from only $65 per week.
- Support Staff - A wide range of support staff will be on hand to answer any question you may have, from drivers to project coordinators.
- Shared Housing - You will stay with your fellow volunteers in a shared volunteer house overlooking the rainforest - the perfect backdrop to create friends for life.
- Sustainability - We work alongside the local communities in all our projects to ensure that our impact has a long and lasting affect.
- Free Time - Weekends are free to travel the local waterfalls, national parks, safari and canopy walks.
You will be working directly alongside the local communities and authorities to provide assistance and further development where we can. Depending on your placement and area of focus we aim just a small travelling distance from some of the most remote communities off the beaten track. Projects and proposals are Ghanaian led to ensure that we are making as strong and relevant an impact as possible.
Response from Atlas Volunteers
Thank you so much, I absolutely loved reading through this and thinking back to all the memories! You were absolutely amazing and a great asset to the team and project sites. Hope to see you in the not distant future. Love from your Ghana family.