- Cape Coast
View Other Details
Atlas offers the lowest volunteering fees in Ghana and various volunteering placement types providing a high and meaningful social impact. Our projects are located around the Abetifi and Kwahu East district which is based on top of the Kwahu mountain plateau. The shared volunteer houses and surrounding rainforests offer breathtaking views. We focus our placements across Education, Sports Development and Renovation of community facilities.
Our placements run throughout the year and there's always a team of our coordinators and volunteers out with us so you can plan when fits best with your schedule to join us. As previous volunteers in the local area we set this organisation up to remove the business element out of volunteering and work with the local community to assist in their development, one step at a time.
Ghana is often referred to as Africa for beginners and offers a safe and serene environment for your trip whilst experiencing new cultures and warm welcoming people.
- Low Cost - Lowest available weekly fees in Ghana. Starting from only $48 per week.
- Support Staff - A wide range of support staff will be on hand to answer any question you may have, from drivers to project coordinators.
- Shared Housing - You will stay with your fellow volunteers in a shared volunteer house overlooking the rainforest and surrounding gardens.
- Sustainability - We work alongside the local communities in all our projects to ensure that our impact has a long and lasting affect.
- Free Time - Weekends are free to travel the local waterfalls, national parks, safari and canopy walks.
You will be working directly alongside the local communities and authorities to provide assistance and further development where we can. Depending on your placement and area of focus we aim just a small travelling distance from some of the most remote communities off the beaten track. Projects and proposals are Ghanaian led to ensure that we are making as strong and relevant an impact as possible.