Ghana has become the most popular country in Africa for volunteering and is known at "The Gateway to Africa". Lovely warm, spiritual people, stunning beaches to walk along, Slave Castles to visit, national parks....Get involved volunteering as a netball coach based in the capital, Accra, and travel Ghana at the weekends and see what it's all about!
- Stay at the Volunteer House with all the other volunteers and have lots of fun both at home and in your spare time!
- Placement price includes airport pick up, orientation on arrival, shared single sex rooms with en suite bathrooms, ceiling fan, home cooked meals, introduction to placement and some activities
- Combine this placement with teaching either at a nursery or a primary school for disadvantaged children in the mornings
- Combine this placement with working with endangered primates in the mornings
- Combine this placement with medical shadowing (doctors, nurses, midwives, dentists)