We are proud to launch our new GVI Business Internships Abroad!
Business Internships Abroad are a great way to apply your business management and leadership skills, explore the world, experience new cultures, contribute to a sustainable cause and kickstart your career!
Volunteer to teach children in some of the world’s most beautiful and remote locations where schools are often overcrowded and teachers are a limited, stretched out resource. We offer volunteer teaching opportunities in a variety of locations:
- Laos: Volunteer with Lao children with a focus on teaching English, helping to develop their understanding of the language and increasing their chances of a better education and employment opportunities.
- Fiji: Gain practical experience while you make a real difference to communities, assisting and sharing your skills with local teachers to improve the quality of education in under-resourced schools.
- India: Volunteers will work with and teach underprivileged children. This program is based in the Indian state of Kerala, known as "God's Own Country."
- Mexico: Volunteer at a children's center run by Save the Children. Provide a safe environment for the children to learn and play and empower them to know and apply their rights. Explore Mexico’s picturesque Caribbean coastline in your free time.
- Costa Rica: Travel to Costa Rica to teach English to underprivileged children and adults in the local community. Surf or explore the tropical rainforests and stunning beaches in your free time.