We are proud to launch our new GVI Business Internships Abroad!
Business Internships Abroad are a great way to apply your business management and leadership skills, explore the world, experience new cultures, contribute to a sustainable cause and kickstart your career!
Volunteer to teach children in some of the world’s most beautiful and remote locations where schools are often overcrowded and teachers are a limited, stretched out resource. We offer volunteer teaching opportunities in a variety of locations:
- Laos: Volunteer with Lao children with a focus on teaching English, helping to develop their understanding of the language and increasing their chances of a better education and employment opportunities.
- Fiji: Gain practical experience while you make a real difference to communities, assisting and sharing your skills with local teachers to improve the quality of education in under-resourced schools.
- India: Volunteers will work with and teach underprivileged children. This program is based in the Indian state of Kerala, known as "God's Own Country."
- Mexico: Volunteer at a children's center run by Save the Children. Provide a safe environment for the children to learn and play and empower them to know and apply their rights. Explore Mexico’s picturesque Caribbean coastline in your free time.
- Costa Rica: Travel to Costa Rica to teach English to underprivileged children and adults in the local community. Surf or explore the tropical rainforests and stunning beaches in your free time.
View Program Information