Collaborate with GVI staff, partners, and participants from around the world in volunteer teaching in Asia, Africa, Australasia, or Latin America. You will have the opportunity to become a qualified TEFL teacher, while gaining first-hand experience in lesson planning, classroom management, and facilitation.
Support education initiatives in English language and literacy, sports education, public health workshops, and gender disparities within a community. All projects have short, mid, and long-term objectives that are measured against the UN Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs) and GVI has a Child and Vulnerable Adult Policy in place for ethical best practices.
In your free time, explore the merging Mekong and Nam Khan rivers in Luang Prabang, experience a peaceful boat ride along the canals and lakes in Kerala, trek along Himalayan trails in Pokhara, or traverse Incan ruins in Cusco with other like-minded international participants.
- Volunteer ethically to support the 17 UN SDGs.
- Hike to Everest base camp in Nepal, visit Machu Picchu in Peru, and connect with Buddhist novice monks in Laos.
- Expand your knowledge through experiential education by improving your teaching, leadership, and facilitation skills.
- Contribute towards women’s empowerment workshops, sports education, English language classes, and health education efforts with GVI staff, partners, and community members.
- Make lifelong friendships with participants from other parts of the world, and become a global citizen.