View Other Details
Collaborate with GVI staff, partners, and participants from around the world in volunteer teaching in Asia, Africa, Australasia, or Latin America. You will have the opportunity to become a qualified TEFL teacher, while gaining first-hand experience in lesson planning, classroom management, and facilitation.
Support education initiatives in English language and literacy, sports education, public health workshops, and gender disparities within a community. All projects have short, mid, and long-term objectives that are measured against the UN Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs) and GVI has a Child and Vulnerable Adult Policy in place for ethical best practices.
In your free time, explore the merging Mekong and Nam Khan rivers in Luang Prabang, experience a peaceful boat ride along the canals and lakes in Kerala, trek along Himalayan trails in Pokhara, or traverse Incan ruins in Cusco with other like-minded international participants.
- Volunteer ethically to support the 17 UN SDGs.
- Hike to Everest base camp in Nepal, visit Machu Picchu in Peru, and connect with Buddhist novice monks in Laos.
- Expand your knowledge through experiential education by improving your teaching, leadership, and facilitation skills.
- Contribute towards women’s empowerment workshops, sports education, English language classes, and health education efforts with GVI staff, partners, and community members.
- Make lifelong friendships with participants from other parts of the world, and become a global citizen.