View Other Details
Our programs are now more affordable than ever. We are proud to focus on the humanitarian aspect of our business, not on profit. We work very hard and smart to keep our costs down, especially for the volunteers because we know the value of your donated time and efforts.
While volunteering in Guatemala, you will work in tandem with IFRE to serve local communities and share your compassion, energy, and time with others. Whether you volunteer in an orphanage, teach English to local schoolchildren, or work to empower women, this journey will strengthen your soul and expand your heart. Guatemala ’s rich past and multi-faceted culture provide a kaleidoscope of surprises for the humanitarian traveler.
Antigua, formally Guatemala’s capital city, has magnificent churches, bustling markets, lovely volcanoes, and a welcoming people. A tourist attraction on its own, Antigua relishes its visitors and welcomes volunteers.
Not only will a volunteer program in Antigua, Guatemala give you the chance to make a difference in the lives of countless children and improve the community greatly, but it will give you the opportunity to explore the wondrous city and let you in on an adventure of a lifetime!
- The world’s most affordable volunteer programs – starting at $ 255.
- Low Fees are paid directly to host families and projects with absolutely no middlemen!
- Experience the personal satisfaction of improving the lives of those in need who desperately need assistance.
- Your one-time low fee cover accommodations, food, project costs, and support by expert and trustworthy local staffs.
- Your safety is our utmost priority. We fully understand it can feel intimidating to be far from home in an unfamiliar country. But you’ll never feel alone with our 24/7 expert support staff and services.