Volunteer in Antiqua, Guatemala - Lowest Fees & 20,000 Happy Volunteers Since 1998

Volunteer in Antigua, Guatemala
Volunteer in Antigua, Guatemala

RCDP Volunteer's offers amazing volunteering opportunities in Antigua, Guatemala for all different interests and passions. Antigua, the former capital of Guatemala, is a vibrant town with a fascinating history. Here you will find beautiful churches, thriving markets, coffee plantations, magnificent volcanoes, and a resilient population of friendly people. This is a tourist hot spot and a place that shouldn't be missed!

During your volunteer program in Antigua, Guatemala, you will not only share your love and passion for children and community but you will also explore the city and surrounding areas. We invite you to join the volunteer program in Antigua and embark on the journey of lifetime.

Our programs in Antigua, Guatemala include Orphanage, Teaching in Schools, Healthcare, Girl Empowerment, Special Needs and Elderly Care.

• Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you by volunteering in a project of your choice.
  • At $255, ours is the world’s most affordable volunteer program available.
  • Your fees directly benefit your host family – there are no middlemen.
  • Partner with others just like yourself–people who know that a better world begins with changing a single life.
  • Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted.

Shabnam

A Summer Hugged By Volcanoes

My time working in Hospital de Bethancourt just outside of Antigua, Guatemala was one that will be etched in my mind for a lifetime. Still, I can recall the vividness of the land - a land that has brought me the most immense of my happiness throughout all of the world I have travelled. Antigua is very safe, and I was always able to roam around, even when solo. People are incredibly kind, and it won’t take long before visitors feel a pull towards the bright city. I was immersed in OBGYN care, even going as far as delivering several babies. As a medical student passionate about OBGYN, this program helped to fill my cup as far as involvement and fulfillment goes. In my two weeks, I was able to view all sorts of procedures in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. I’d highly recommend anyone who is interested in medicine - or any sort of volunteer work - to go to Antigua. The city is safe, warm and welcoming. I feel reinvigorated after my time there and can only hope that others experience this same joy.