Affordable Volunteer Abroad Working with Children Volunteer Program in Guatemala $149

When you volunteer with one of our children's services you help the most disadvantaged children in Antigua Guatemala in the most direct way possible. The children benefit from the skills and knowledge you share with them. You will provide emotional, social and educational support, make a positive impact in their lives and potentially shape their future for the better.

You can help us in two ways: either in one of our childcare centers - helping them with their homework, playing with them, feeding them, and overall interacting with them in a positive way - or teaching them English. Whichever you choose, you'll bring a great difference to the children, and in return, they will repay your efforts with a loving smile, a hug, and eternal gratitude!

Interested? Volunteer in one of our children services and bring a positive impact to all the children who need your help the most in Guatemala!

• Change your life, changing the life of a child! Make a real impact on the children that need you the most.
  • Working with Children Volunteer Programs are available all year round.
  • Your efforts will have a positive impact because our programs are community-driven with a focus on supporting long-term local needs
  • VAGT offers extra optional adventures to add onto your internship program; hike a volcano, explore the ruins of Tikal or even dive in Tulum, Mexico.
  • Your experience includes a weekly meal plan of hearty and healthy local fare. The plan includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, Monday through Friday.

Impact

When you volunteer with one of our children's services you help Antigua Guatemala's most disadvantaged children in the most direct way possible. Whether you choose to work teaching English or in Childcare you will make a difference by Inspiring the next generation.

Rosita

Amazing experience

I feel so grateful to have volunteered abroad through VAGT. I felt their support since the moment I sent my first email inquiring about my program.
I worked at a local school where I feel my help made a real impact, this was a real eye opening experience, I learned so much and was able to give back. Their programs are so well structured and go beyond what anyone could expect. Not only I gained experience but I amso gre as a person. My coordinator guided me since i arrived at the airport and was key to having a great time.
My host mom Lucia was amazing! Her food is delicious . They always made me feel at home. I had a real cultural immersion! If you choose to volunteer abroad, guve this guys a try, you will not regret it.
I will be forever thankful for this eye opening experience!

I dont think there is anything to improve, their programs are amazing!