- Dominican Republic
View Other Details
- Medical Translators
- Mission of Hope Expenses
- Beach Day
- Airport and In-Country Transportation
- You are responsible for purchasing your own airfare.
- All team members will be asked to bring a required list of medical supplies.
Mission of Hope facilitates mobile medical clinics year-round to bring quality medical care to those who do not have regular access to medical care. Mobile clinics are organized and facilitated through local churches in villages and communities where we have cultivated meaningful relationships. The investment you make in the health of the people you meet will continue to have an impact long after you return from your mission trip.
A medical mission trip is a powerful way to use your skills to help people in need. You will have the opportunity to treat many patients and also get to know and pray for them. Many people have made professions of faith in Christ through our medical care programs. By volunteering on a medical mission trip, you will be playing a vital role in advancing the vision of seeing every man, woman, and child’s life transformed.
- Volunteering on a medical mission trip is something you will never forget
- Work alongside other passionate individuals seeking to help underserved people
- Experience the joy and of serving