Make a Difference in Port-au-Prince, Haiti

At The New World Community, we believe that making a difference equates to having the experience of a lifetime. Immerse yourself in a new culture, form an instant bond with your travel-mates, and have an unforgettable adventure while you make a difference in the lives of others.

Travel with us for seven days to our beautiful partner community in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, and collaborate with our partner organization, English in Mind, a school inspired by the ambitions of local students to learn English and become better prepared for employment opportunities. Plan lessons, facilitate teaching sessions to eager students, and have one-on-one conversation lessons with students at different educational levels. Participants will also visit a local orphanage, and provide support based on the specific needs at the time of the visit.

Cass

Haiti changed my life!!

I went to Haiti in February with The New World Community and the experience truly changed my life. We got to experience the beauty and generosity of Haiti's culture while laughing and learning together. Teaching eager and passionate individuals who were eternally grateful, was the most rewarding feeling. It was my first time travelling to an impoverished country and The NWC had everything planned from start to finish. I felt completely safe, loved, welcomed and valued. I had a fantastic team with me, who made the trip even better. Leaving was the hardest part, but I will forever carry a piece of Haiti with me for the rest of my life.
Highly recommend to everyone and anyone...there are no age restrictions to loving and supporting those who need it most !!

About The New World Community

The New World Community is a Canadian social enterprise that uses travel and tourism to make a difference. Connect directly with communities across the world for a real, raw, cultural experience. Be inspired and actually make a difference just by...