COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, The Tarzan Way has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily and may be offering flexible booking options as well. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
6 Weeks. 16 Cities. A lifetime of memories.
India is often referred to as beautiful chaos with lots of different cultures, religions, and beliefs. The Tarzan Way team has curated “Social Travel: North India” with the vision to provide international travellers with an opportunity to explore this diverse nation while taking part in meaningful volunteer work.
In this project, you will be exploring up to 16+ cities over 6 weeks, everything from the bustling capital of India to the sleepy towns of lower Himalayas and the royal cities of Rajasthan which seem to be stuck back in the times of kings and queens. Not only will you be taking part in various cultural and immersive travel experiences but will also be performing meaningful and impactful volunteer work.
Your project fee will include everything from travel, meals, stay, 24*7 support and the assurance that everything you are doing has gone through multiple quality and safety checks.
- Our projects take place every month providing volunteers with the freedom and comfort to choose convenient dates.
- Receive assistance from Experience Coordinators who are available throughout the project.e throughout the project.
- Explore the diverse country of India visiting almost 16 cities in North India. Visit cities such as Agra, Rishikesh, Jaipur and Dharamshala amongst many others.
- ravel with the assurance that your project has been through multiple security checks and recommended by every prior participant.
- Join other like-minded travellers from around the world, making friends and memories for life.