Project Duration: 2 weeks to 6 weeks
The participant will be travelling in the diverse lands of India, spending 2 weeks in Delhi, Rishikesh and Jaipur each, working for various organisations/schools/institutions and taking part in The Tarzan Way's cultural excursions.
The project covers 12 cities, including Delhi, Agra and Fatehpur Sikri, Manali and Solang Valley (Himachal Pradesh), Rishikesh, Haridwar, Mussoorie, Dhanaulti, Uttarkashi, Landsdowne, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, and Amer, all in the North-India region.
The project also includes various excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
There will be experience coordinators throughout the project to take care of the participants.
Note: Itinerary and Brochure attached in pictures.
- The project covers 12 cities of the northern part of India, in three phases, Delhi, Rishikesh and Jaipur
- Experience Coordinators, [locals from the city] would be present throughout the project.
- Various cultural excursions are included in each phase of project as mentioned in the brochure.
- All transfers and accommodations will be comfortable and above satisfactory.
- The job description of projects is built before hand by experts to ensure proper social work.