India is often referred to as a beautiful chaos with lots of different cultures, religions. beliefs etc. Social Travel: North India, has been curated by The Tarzan Way Team to make sure that the volunteer is able to indulge in the diverse culture of India.
With travel to 16+ cities in various corners of North India, you will be exploring everything from the bustling capital of India, to the sleepy towns of lower Himalayas and the royal cities of Rajasthan which seem to be stuck back in the times of kings and queens.
Do something meaningful while you travel by engaging in volunteering activities in accordance to the Sustainable Development Goals set by the United Nations. Teach underprivileged children or talk to women about the problem they face due to their social-economic conditions.
Make you travel meaningful by joining this project and gaining a whole new perspective about India and the world around you.
- Explore different cities in North India through our unique program, which is a combination of volunteering and travel!
- Receive assistance from Experience Coordinators who are available throughout the project.
- Participate in cultural excursions, yoga retreat, walks, and other activities included in each project phase.
- Enjoy comfortable and high-quality accommodations and transfers.
- Gain experience and deeper understanding of social work within an international setting.