Social Travel: Volunteer In North India

Project Duration: 2 weeks to 6 weeks

The participant will be travelling in the diverse lands of India, spending 2 weeks in Delhi, Rishikesh and Jaipur each, working for various organisations/schools/institutions and taking part in The Tarzan Way's cultural excursions.

The project covers 12 cities, including Delhi, Agra and Fatehpur Sikri, Manali and Solang Valley (Himachal Pradesh), Rishikesh, Haridwar, Mussoorie, Dhanaulti, Uttarkashi, Landsdowne, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, and Amer, all in the North-India region.

The project also includes various excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
There will be experience coordinators throughout the project to take care of the participants.

Note: Itinerary and Brochure attached in pictures.

• The project covers 12 cities of the northern part of India, in three phases, Delhi, Rishikesh and Jaipur
  • Experience Coordinators, [locals from the city] would be present throughout the project.
  • Various cultural excursions are included in each phase of project as mentioned in the brochure.
  • All transfers and accommodations will be comfortable and above satisfactory.
  • The job description of projects is built before hand by experts to ensure proper social work.

Impact

Christina

Amazing experience

I came to India in my summer vacations, hoping to do something different from simplet touristy stuff. I came across The Tarzan Way through a friend and it was definitely the best experience possible.
They took really good care of me and all other volunteers. There was always someone to help us. At the same time there project itinerary was wonderful with a little bit og everything work, travel, activities. I am really glad I came

Maybe by increasing there reach, they can get more international participants
Mohamed

Mohamed from egypt

If you choice this program , that's mean you are in the right place
What are you searching for like developing or supporting
In the program you will find people who love you from so heart and will going to help you in any situation
It's literally change my personality and the way i'm thinking
You will going to enjoy more than you can imagine
I will never forger these days and i'm planning to join this program asap

Carolina

Adventure of a lifetime

This journey has changed my life in all the positive ways possible. It made me grow and learn and absorb an amazing culture! Something I will never forget and definitely carry through out my life! I had the chance of learning so much about myself and discover that I could much more then I tought I could it made me feel unstoppable! Keep an open mind and your heart open to others! You'll make friends for life! Thank you for everything!

Shikhar

Life-Changing Experience

I loved The Tarzan Way's social program last summer in 2017.
We traveled so many cities and the rafting, adventurous activities, excursions to Old Delhi, and all the other cultural excursions were mind-blowing.
The transportation and accommodation were very very comfortable.
The coordinators were awesome, they helped us throughout the program. We created a lot of impact working for many NGOs and schools.

About The Tarzan Way

The Tarzan Way is a travel based start-up envisioning to showcase the Indian culture, and simplify travel through its innovative, interactive, and constantly improving means.

We have three major services:

The Tarzan Homes, which are a network of...