15+ Volunteer Programs in Bali & Lombok in Indonesia with GapXperience

15+ Volunteer Programs in Bali & Lombok in Indonesia with GapXperience

Volunteer in Indonesia in 4 locations in Bali (Ubud, Lovina, Nusa Penida) and Lombok with GapXperience.

These programs are available in 4 locations in Bali and in Lombok :
- Turtle Conservation
- Adventure Week
- Yoga Week
- Bali Experience - a cultural, adventure and volunteer combination

GapXperience is a gap year & volunteer company with 14 years of experience and over 200 gap year & volunteer programs worldwide. Doing a volunteer program in the Indonesia is a great way to gain new experiences and skill sets whilst learning about the local culture.

Check out our website for details about our 15+ programs available in Indonesia!

Asia » Indonesia » Bali
Asia » Indonesia » Lombok Island
Asia » Indonesia

Virginia
Italy

PERFECT LOCATION; AMAZING PEOPLE

If you are still wandering whether Bali is the best choice for your volunteering project I tell you: YES!
First of all the project is located in the heart of the island, Ubud , famous as the artist village this means you will never get bored there as there is a lot to see and do, because of its position it’s easy to travel north and south during the weekends.
Secondly the house is a typical Balinese one, we were hosted by a lovely family and this is amazing as you are in contact with the people of the place and you can see their traditions and customs. The house was clean, there was a cleaning lady who provided clean sheets and who took care of the house while the food was good but not very abundant.
I really liked the introduction week, as without it I would have felt like a fish in the ocean. Balinese culture is very different from everything I knew and I am used to .. therefore to better understand the local people including the kids at school it was very useful and a lot of fun.
The taxi service to the school was always in time and the people in the office were very kind and nice. The coordinators that were supposed to help us in class had a low level of English but they tried to help as well. The school where I taught my program Environmental were decent ( there were desks and boards) and the kids were amazing. They were very enthusiastic and playful, their English level was good enough to introduce the problems of the environment and how to save the world.
To make everything better were the people I met thanks to this project, in my house we were 10 and very united therefore we travelled together during the weekends and we had a lot of fun. Also Balinese people were very kind and open ..so it was easy to make a lot of friends.
I really recommend this experience to everybody.

I think that improvements could be made to the level of English of the coordinators that helped us at school.

Vincent
Toulouse, France
Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile (ENAC)

Bali volunteering

Volunteering in Bali was one of the best experience in my live. If you want to visit a country and to really know what it looks like, it is the best way to do it, even more if you can help a little bit once there. As soon as I arrived there, I felt at home. Everyone is friendly, the host family is great and the coordinators are always here to help you. The island itself was amazing with its gorgeous landscapes, so different from Western countries. And of course, I can’t forget the awesome group of volunteers we were. Thank you!

GapXperience is a gap year & volunteer company with over 14 years of experience and with over over 200 programs worldwide. We offer volunteer, gap year, cultural and adventure experiences to students, gap year travellers, career break explorers and participants doing a meaningful trip. We