Volunteer and Immerse Yourself in Irish Culture

Angloville is the perfect place to be if you enjoy meeting new people, learning about their lives and sharing some of your own stories and adventures. It is also an amazing experience with a chance to improve your CV and launch your career teaching English.

Our programs are a good way to get to know a country and culture through its people, and you will meet other volunteers and trainee teachers from across the US, UK, Australia and the rest of the English-speaking world.

During the programme you will spend 10 days in Dublin, helping international students overcome their barriers speaking English. The programme is conversation-based, with lots of opportunities of interactions and making international friends.

During your stay, you will be provided with board and lodging at the DCU campus in Dublin.

Karen

My experience

Angloville is a great concept and well organised, I strongly recommend it. There should be more all over Europe. Teaching through conversation is a great way to help pass on my knowledge of the English language, you meet some great people and stay in some great places. The co-ordinators are very professional, friendly and very supportive. I am proud to have been part of something educational, the locations are stunning. All of the participants worked hard and ga e 100 percent.

Anninha

Getting to know people, places and cultures

Being a volunteer at Angloville was an enriching experience. We get to meet people from different whereabouts, backgrounds and cultures. It is such a lovely environment to make friends and learn not only English but also from and with each other. I will always remember the lovely get togethers after class and the lively classes I taught. I can't wait to go back and join the team once again. It is a unique experience, for sure :)

The logistics - the information prior to the course (the office should be more organized when giving the volunteers information about the trainstations/airports/busstations to arrive at/depart from). Many people in my group, including myself, went through such a hassle.
I hope it has tacked this issue, which caused a lot of stress and problems to us.