Explore Mediterranean Europe: Join our international cultural exchange programme for free
View Other Details
Meet European & International participants, be a conversation partner and enjoy free stays in beautiful hotels across Mediterranean Europe: Malta, Greece, France, Italy and many more.
Join more than 8000 people from all over the world for our Angloville experience this year!
As an English speaker, you stay in one of our beautiful venues for 3 to 6 weeks and enjoy a series of casual conversations and fun-packed activities (games, workshops, city tours, etc). You are not a formal teacher: you are a partner for conversation while having a multicultural experience.
What you get in return:
• Free accommodation in beautiful venues across Europe
• Full board during your stay
• Free city tours in multiple cities
• A chance to connect with people from 20+ countries
• An opportunity to become TEFL-Certified (if attending 3 weeks)
Further details can be found on our website.
Video and Photos
- 100% free board and lodging (3 meals a day, shared room, private bathroom)
- Meet new international friends (12+ nationalities)
- Opportunities to travel across Europe: Malta, Greece, France, Poland, Hungary and many more.
- A chance to become TEFL-certified (optional)
- A lot of fun guaranteed!
Angloville is one of the biggest providers of free educational & cultural exchange programmes in Europe. We offer a fun and intercultural experience during which international participants can discover 8+ European countries and meet locals for free: Malta, Italy, Greece, France, Berlin, Hungary, Poland, England, Belgium, and Netherland. Where do you want to travel to next?
The two companies I have used for this so far are Angloville and VaughanTown. The enquirer needs to visit their websites and discover what the conditions are. There is availability throughout the year and quite often spaces available on trips at short notice that may not yet have been filled. Angloville has a Facebook page also. volunteers.grupovaughan.com/what-we-do/vaughan-town angloville.com