Jamaica is a diverse destination that is perfect for travelers and volunteers. The island is known for its mesmerizing beaches, legendary music, delicious cuisine, and unique language. It’s also home to some of the friendliest people in the world. The moment you land in Jamaica, you’ll witness its diverse culture and beauty first-hand.
But Jamaica, like many other countries, struggles with poverty, unemployment, access to quality education, and healthcare. And so, volunteering in Jamaica offers the experience of a lifetime. With or projects in Childcare, Teaching, Sports Coaching, Environmental Conservation, Community Development, Women Empowerment, Agriculture, or Medicine and Healthcare, you make a difference where it really matters. And, you’ll do it all while savoring a new and refreshing way of life.
Volunteer in Jamaica today and help save the world.
- Gain invaluable life experiences when you volunteer in Jamaica and adapt to a new culture.
- Indulge in an authentic Jamaican experience as you work with local people and communities.
- Are you looking for sports coaching volunteer abroad opportunities? If your passion is coaching, then Jamaica is the place for you.
- If you have a passion for women empowerment, human rights, and gender studies, then volunteering in Jamaica will provide opportunities to be a part of such global movements.
- A drive through many Jamaican communities will show poor roads, dilapidated buildings, and peeling walls in need of re-painting. These problems offer great opportunities for the volunteer looking for international development work in communities.