Welcome to Centro Infantil de los Angeles! We are a 501c(3) nonprofit providing free childcare and preschool education daily to low-income single mothers in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato. Our services allow mothers and families to go to work and earn an income to provide for their children without having to worry about the cost or quality of childcare.
Our programs put kids on a path to long-term success by working with kids at critical development ages. We focus on preparing kids without means for primary school in terms of academics, social and emotional well-being, nutrition, and physical health. Our highly-integrated programs ensure kids are happy, healthy, and ready to take on the world.
Volunteers assist daycare teachers and preschool teachers with basic childcare and enrichment activities, working directly with children of different ages, feeding and changing them, engaging them in art projects and fun extracurricular classes, and assisting on field trips.
- Enjoy a completely immersive Spanish Language experience
- Work directly with kids from 4 months to 5 years
- Experience the amazing surroundings of Guanajuato afternoons and weekends
- Stay in our beautiful, incredible, fully-equipped Volunteer House
- Make a genuine difference in an impactful volunteer program