View Other Details
- The cost of the program
- Living with a family with accommodation & food included
You have to pay and bring your own insurance
The values affirmed by AMSAT express a set of principles and convictions.
The association works:
- For the dignity of persons with Down syndrome
- For ensuring the inclusion of people with Down syndrome in a decent living conditions
- For the spirit of tolerance, openness and solidarity
Their principles work for social inclusion strategy. For this, their service offers a number of multidisciplinary services to stimulate, develop or rehabilitate physical, psychological, relational, language and cognitive Down syndrome. AMSAT offers orientation, coeducation, parental support and early intervention and specific rehabilitations.
The association carries out their work through:
- Welcoming, listening, informing, guiding the child with Down syndrome and their families.
- Offering individual projects with the objective development of Down syndrome.
- Working for social integration in all its components: family, school, work, sports and cultural one.