View Other Details
Morocco's rich culture and diversity comes from the fusion of Arab, Berber, European and African influences.
While the country has a progressing economy and has seen great development in recent times, they continue to face problems with poverty, illiteracy, unemployment, gender inequality and domestic violence.
When you participate in our Kaya programs in Morocco's capital city of Rabat, you have the option to work with children, women's groups, a local newspaper and patients within the health system, as well as teach English and French and get involved in other initiatives to build up the community.
Immerse in Morocco's history and sand dune desert while making a change with Kaya.
- Visit the ancient towns and extensive desert in Morocco
- Get the first hand experience of the mixed Moroccan traditional and modern culture
- Share or develop your language skills in English, French and Arabic
- Support women and children who are victims of domestic violenc
- Discover the vibrant city of Rabat