View Other Details
Program fees depend on the nature and length of a volunteer’s program. For more information, please contact us.
• Pre-departure information via e-mails.
• Language classes, including class materials, orientation, and extra-curricular activities. (For two months)
• Placement and accompanied visit to community service project site.
• Ongoing support by local volunteer coordinator.
• Transportation to and from NGO – on first and last day of project – as well as within the site.
• Homestay (room and half board: breakfast and dinner only if the Homestay option is chosen).
What is not included?
• Medical and accident insurance and expenses.
• Travel to and from Morocco.
• Airport transportation upon arrival and departure.
• Personal expenses.
• Lunches throughout the program
Requirements from Volunteers
• Completed and signed Thaqafat Application
• Evidence of medical and accident insurance
• Written commitment guaranteeing completion of the volunteer program
Please signed and fax the documents mentioned above at least 4 weeks prior to arrival.
Thaqafat Association EIL Morocco is a non-profit organization founded by young Moroccans in 2002. Its objective is to promote Moroccan culture and development by inviting volunteers from all over the world to participate in local volunteer projects and experience life in Morocco.
Thaqafat Association cooperates with a number of NGOs, located mainly in Rabat and Salé. We offer volunteer projects that focus on children with disabilities, women’s rights, education, the environment, and health care. Thaqafat’s relationships with these NGOs allows us to match applicants’ interests and skills to those of a specific NGO project.