View Other Details
Detailed Fundraising Guide that will help you raise the funds needed to travel, as well as provide donations to the project.
100% cultural immersion including local home-stay and guesthouse accommodations.
Excellent safety record and Platinum rated non-profit organization per Guidestar ABV alumni reviews.
Volunteer in Nepal with housing available up to 25 volunteers, A Broader View has hosted hundreds of university student groups, peace corp alternative teens and family volunteer programs in our Nepal medical, dental and social welfare projects. Groups of 5 or more interested in volunteering together can be customized. A Broader View Volunteers has extensive experience working in Nepal with students, teachers, and families providing tailor-made service trips for small groups.
- ABV’s Nepal program is available year-round, you can start any day of the week
- Highly affordable program fees US NonProfit Organization - Program rates are tax deductible and you can fundraise
- You’ll be joining volunteers from all over the World Safe, friendly placements and accommodations
- You’ll be traveling with ABV, the volunteer travel experts, and joining a network of thousands volunteers. Our outstanding safety systems and track record set us apart, we are the world’s safest organization
- Your efforts will have a positive impact because our programs are community-driven with a focus on supporting long-term local needs
501 (c)3 nonprofit USA based organization – you can tax deduct the program fees.
- Available year-round. You choose your own program start and end dates.
- 245 perfectly balanced projects - experience, price, service.
- 100% cultural immersion including local home-stay and guesthouse accommodations.
- Program fees include airport transportation, orientation, housing/meals, 24/7 in-country support.
- Suitable options for solo travelers, gap year, honeymooners, families, mature travelers & groups.
- Excellent safety record and Platinum rated non-profit organization per Guidestar ABV alumni reviews.