SJSK Volunteer Nepal

A warm welcome to Nepal.

We are "SJSK-Nepal" a children, women, animal and community welfare charity in Nepal Nepal. Our aim to help needy children, Women of Nepal by creating a global group of volunteer all around the world.

Our placements:
8. Organic Farming
9. Women Empowerment
10. Youth Empowerment
11. Vocational training

We have created lots of difference by volunteering work, your hand support can make our work much better.
Join us.

Noa

volunteering Nepal

Hey , i am Noa Klein from Israel. I volunteer through "INNOVATIVE SOCIAL CENTRE". I volunteer in orphanage.When i was on Israel i had a felling like how will be the orphanage,may be good or if is bad then my time gonna be so bad.There was many felling on me but when i reached on International airport at Kathmandu, i was welcome with Nepali culture.After that i was taken to orphanage and the children of orphanage welcome me by their heart. There are 11 children and they are in so much fun .The family was very good they care the children like their own children.I never had any bad felling during my time here in orphanage. The children like to dance,sing a song and the best thing is they always make relation of brother and sister .
After volunteering through "Innovative social centre" i found 11 children as my brother and sister in Nepal.
I love the experience and i am coming here again.

There is nothing to be improved. And i have already recommended this organization to others for volunteering in Nepal.
li

Innovative social centre volunteering

I think it is a very unforgettable experience for me.I have done lots of thing that i have never done and meet a lot of people from all over the world. Other volunteer teach me a lot of thing while i was volunteering. I took care of 11 children and help them on their homework, wash their clothes and take them to school.Every evening we had different kind of program which introduce me more with children. Toward the end of my volunteering i found out many changes on children behavior.There was never a day for me which i can call it bad, i always like my time and the host family was so welcoming.

i don't think any changes should be needed but if they have electricity every time then it will be good for children , they can study in evening too.

About SJSK-Nepal

"SJSK-Nepal" is a small non-profit charity working for welfare of children, women and community. we are always active on our programs all the year. Some of our project are Children home, Education for street, medical internship, teaching in school,...