Volunteer in Nepal with Street Child

Street Child is scaling up its work in Nepal and is looking for individuals hoping to gain valuable experience in the development sector to support our projects.

Street Child of Nepal has been working with UNICEF and partner organizations to support the humanitarian relief effort in the earthquake affected areas. Street Child is currently seeking to expand and advance a series of projects in Nepal which intend to provide children the opportunity to access education that is inclusive, sustainable and life-saving. As a volunteer, you will be part of an exciting stage of the organization’s growth. You will be working closely with the Street Child of Nepal team and partner organisations to support the delivery of project pilots and the design and development of emerging programs.

Current opportunities:
Social Enterprise Volunteer
Projects Volunteer
Research Volunteer
Teaching & Learning volunteer

For in-depth descriptions of each position, visit our website!

• A unique opportunity to make a lasting & valuable contribution to a charity that is scaling up its work in Nepal
  • A role with high responsibility from the start
  • Contribute to your own professional development with an immersive experience humanitarian work
  • Build relationships with the extraordinary people of Nepal & discover this beautiful country
  • Work closely alongside our dedicated local staff, partners and fellow international volunteers

Becky

Research Volunteer in Nepal

Absolutely loved working at Street Child of Nepal alongside the local members of staff. I really appreciated that volunteers are treated as members of staff and given a lot of responsibilities. For example, I wrote reports on various projects that Street Child were working at the time and developed content for their website. My placement allowed me to understand the programs side of things within international development as well as add useful skills on my CV (report writing, M & E, drafting funding proposals). Truly an immersive experience.
ps-the food there was to die for!

About Street Child

The Charity

Street Child's aim is to create educational opportunities for some of the world’s most vulnerable children. We began our work in 2008 in Sierra Leone working with a small number of street children, nine years later we have helped to...