View Other Details
- Food and accommodation in a Nepali host family
- Airport Pick up & Drop-off (Monday – Sunday)
- Ongoing support and supervision during the program.
- Visit to Host Placement(s) primarily with a program coordinator.
- Short introductory orientation (approximately 3 hours)
- For long term volunteers (language courses and a cultural excursion are included. Short term volunteers can also receive nepali language classes but must pay an extra fee for this.
INTVS offers a variety of highly affordable volunteer programs in Nepal.
INTVS Volunteer Programs available in Nepal:
- Teaching programs in Kathmandu & Chitwan
- Orphanage program in Kathmandu & Chitwan
- Working on an organic farm in Kathmandu & Chitwan
- Work with a multicultural team of local workers and international volunteers.
- Learn about Nepali society, its values, and habits.
- Receive support in English, French and Spanish from the beginning of your trip until you are back.
- Receive support from the NGO, including orientation, program supervision, airport pick-up, accommodation and food.