Venture into the mountains of Nepal for this impactful two-week volunteer program. From your base in the lakeside city of Pokhara, you’ll help with critical community development initiatives like renovating educational facilities or offering support to refugees from Tibet. Your daily tasks could include building tanks for drinking water or helping to improve local sanitation facilities. As you gain international volunteer experience, you’ll also get to explore Nepal’s beautiful landscape by trekking through the Himalayas. To experience vibrant city life, you and your group will visit the capital of Kathmandu and tour its tranquil temples and bustling bazaars.
- Make an impact by getting involved in community development initiatives
- Help build schools or provide resources for Tibetan refugees
- Visit Kathmandu to explore colorful markets and bazaars
- Take in spectacular views during a four-day trek through the Himalayas
- Experience Nepali culture and explore local temples, monasteries, and pagodas