The Most Affordable Volunteer in Nepal-Himalaya - 25K happy Volunteers Since 2006

Volunteer with one of our affordable and reputable abroad opportunities in Nepal for the experience of a lifetime in the beautiful Himalayas!

The Everest region in Nepal ranks in the top ten favorite travel destinations in the world for tourists. Mountain-top monasteries and rolling landscapes covered in rhododendrons are just some of the amazing photo ops you’ll encounter.

Our volunteer in the Himalayas in Nepal experience through IFRE, however, is truly about your own compassion and conscience. The ability to communicate in English is a skill set that is highly prized in Nepal especially in the realm of tourism. You can choose to teach English at a local school or teach English Buddhist Monks during your time here.
You can combine your noblest instincts with your wanderlust and create the most meaningful vacation of your entire life!

• The world’s most affordable volunteer programs – starting at $ 350
  • Low Fees are paid directly to host families and projects with absolutely no middlemen!
  • Experience the personal satisfaction of improving the lives of those in need who desperately need assistance.
  • Your one-time low fee cover accommodations, food, project costs, and support by expert and trustworthy local staffs.
  • Your safety is our utmost priority. We fully understand it can feel intimidating to be far from home in an unfamiliar country. But you’ll never feel alone with our 24/7 expert support staff and services.

Margherita

Photojournalism Nepal

I spent one week in Kathmandu for the photojournalism project and it has been a very interesting experience. I stayed with local people and had the opportunity to get in contact with local culture. I have seen local events such as a Hindu wedding and visited the most important places of the capital city, Kathmandu. I also visited two places with my tutor, Ram, to take pictures according to his suggestions. We moved using his motorbike. He has always been available to give me suggestions regarding my pictures. This project gave me great motivation to continue to take pictures all over the world and hopefully start a travel blog on my own to describe the beauty you can find in local cultures, especially when very different form ours, and in all places you can travel to.
Thank you!
Margherita

Daniel

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

I volunteered in the Himilayas and it was AAAAMMMMMAAAZZZZZIIINNNGGGG. Staff gave me excellent support in preparation for my trip and the coordinator was great. I spent time in the monestary teaching English to Buddhists. However, they were more interested in science and mathematics. The scenery was amazing and seeing Mt. Everest from base camp was inspiring.

Thanks again for the great experience IFRE.

About IFRE Volunteers Abroad

IFRE Volunteers, a leading U.S. volunteer abroad organization, specializes in ongoing, year-round projects available from 1 week to 12 weeks in 20 countries throughout Asia, Africa and Latin America. Wherever you choose to go, your IFRE volunteer...