From hot and sweltering region bordering India, the landscape of Nepal rises steeply and sometimes steadily to reach the mighty Himalayas. Within this, you will find green valleys, deep gorges, forests, steep terrains and rivers that crisscross the landscape. The people of Nepal are as diverse as the landscape. The population is made up of Aryans that migrated from India and Iran, and Tibeto-Burmans groups that arrived from Tibet, China and Burma. RCDP-Nepal’s volunteer program taps into this beauty of Nepal by offering cultural program, where you will get intimately connected with the warm and ever welcoming people. With our volunteer in Nepal programs you will work to improve the lives of desperately poor people.
Our program in Nepal includes Orphanage work, Teaching English in school or Buddhist monastery, Health Project, Nature Conservation Project, Photo Journalism and many others.
- Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you by volunteering in a project of your choice
- At $100, ours is the world’s most affordable volunteer program available
- Your fees directly benefit your host family – there are no middlemen
- Partner with others just like yourself–people who know that a better world begins with changing a single life
- Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted