Elephant Care Volunteer Program - Nepal

Welcome to Nepal in a Elephant care volunteer program. Third Eye Foundation Nepal provides you a chance to work for Elephants. Elephants are symbol of good luck and it’s amazing opportunity to be with this mighty creature.During volunteering period you will have great opportunity to have behavioral study of Asian Elephants.

MrPentax

Up Close and Personal!

This was an incredible experience. I've always been fascinated by elephants, and I had my chance recently to get up close and personal. No walls or cages here; just hands on caring for the work horse of Asia. Although gentle and easy to manage, one needs to be careful when being around them. I really enjoyed scrubbing them down and feeding them. Its impressive how an elephant can deftly use its trunk for feeding and cleaning itself. Truly one of Nature's wonders.

A member of this program needs to realize this experience is in a culture different from their own and must be sensitive to different ways of doing things. Be sure to read up on Nepal, and it's a good idea to review helpful phrases, which will impress your hosts.
Rathe

Enjoy Nepal

It was well organized and I enjoyed it as well as nature and all around. I spent there 3 months, visited lot of places, met a lot of new friends. Nepal inspired me a lot. One has a lot of time for thinking and yourself. People are friendly and fine. I would like to come back if it will be possible.

About Third Eye Volunteer Foundation

Third Eye Volunteer Foundation Nepal provides wide range of volunteer programs in Nepal like Placements in school, orphanages, Buddhist monasteries, Women groups, Hospitals and Health clinics, Health internship, construction works for community...