View Other Details
Adjusted program fees are available for trips departing from gateways outside of Toronto.
Also included: accommodations while on the ground, three meals daily, bottled and/or purified water, and entrance fees to activities. In addition, language lessons, volunteer placement activities, and leaderships training (including comprehensive action planning) are provided. You will also have access to a facilitator, who is available 24 hours a day, as well as a 24-hour emergency service.
Your trip does not include travel medical insurance, passport and visa fees, or additional baggage fees.
• Volunteer abroad and help work on a school campus for children who have limited access to education.
• Explore Granada, the oldest city in Central America with a guided sightseeing tour.
• Build and deepen leadership skills through interactive global development workshops.
• Learn Spanish and volunteer alongside local community members.
• Gain first-hand experience of environmental conservation and rural development issues through guided hikes along volcanoes, walks through coffee and sugar plantations and workshops at our coastal retreat.