View Other Details
Join us on an adventure of a lifetime where you have a blast, make new friends, be immersed in Spanish language, and also make an incredible impact on a group of children living in extreme poverty in extreme poverty.
During this trip students spend a week in Panama, Guatemala or Honduras completing the building of a school and/or playground, visiting the home of a family in the community, enjoying recess with the children, and teaching kids in the classroom! You will also be able to experience the beauty and culture of Central America!
You will come home exhausted but rejuvenated. You will have left behind something of immeasurable value to a community in need and the connections you make with the children in the community are incredibly unique and deep.
Video and Photos
- Make incredibly deep connections with the children - even with a language barrier
- Get to see the finished school & playground and see how excited the children are to learn
- Get to really experience the beautiful culture of Guatemala or Panama
- Make lasting friendships with other U.S high schoolers
- Make an actual impact on the world