Make a Real Difference in Peru with Love Volunteers - From just $429!

Volunteer in Peru with Love Volunteers! Take this opportunity to help local Peruvian communities and to share your knowledge and skills. Anyone can volunteer anytime in Peru with Love Volunteers. No matter what your background and interests are, there is sure to be a project for you.

Based in Cusco with projects throughout the country, volunteers can choose from health care projects, women's empowerment, teaching English, orphanage work, and more. Check out the Love Volunteers website for more information!

Current Love Volunteers Programs in Peru:

Women's Empowerment
Childcare & Development
Disabilities & Special Needs
Medical Internship
Teaching English (Pre-School)

Volunteer anywhere from 2 weeks to 24 months
Make a noticeable impact in the communities you serve by working with local NGOs and Love Volunteers

Seth

Children with Disabilites in Peru

Volunteering in Peru was a great experience. It allowed me to not only fully immerse myself and explore the city of Cusco but also give back to that community.
I felt better taking part than simply being a tourist and my efforts were both appreciated and thanked.
Getting to know 8 children with disabilities over one month made it very difficult to leave upon the end of my time in Peru but I am still quite glad to have done this program.

It was a bit unorganized but I found this effected fellow volunteers more than my own trip. It seems "going with the flow" is the objective more than sticking to a standard plan.
Response from Love Volunteers

Hi Seth,
Thanks so much for this review. You are totally correct that 'going with the flow' is the best attitude to take.

Often the reason volunteers are required is that staffing and resources are lacking in a particular area and this often means that things aren't as organised as they might be at home. By being open-minded, flexible and prepared to use your initiative (as you did) you can make a huge differences on these projects.

Thanks again and we hope to have you back with us again in the future. We're sure the children will miss you!
The Team @ Love Volunteers

orchidsoflight.org

Wow in Wyacocha

I traveled for twelve months to eighteen countries and volunteered in all of them. Love Volunteers placed me in six of the programs I served in. They were all outstanding and the first was in Cusco Peru working with the Wyacocha community located in the mountains outside the city. These families are the direct descendants of the Inca people and they are desperately poor in material things but rich in love and happiness. My time working with their children in an after school teaching and hygiene training program was incredibly rewarding and taught me about the purpose of life; to serve those in need. The result of this was my quitting my job when I returned to the US and starting my own 501C3 to support the people of Peru and the 13 other global communities I met along the way. "Love" made this all possible.

Response from Love Volunteers

Thanks so much for being a part of the Love Volunteers Team. What a pleasure it is to help people like yourself who give so willingly of themselves to help those in need.
All the best in continuing to enrich the lives of others!
The Team @ Love Volunteers

About Love Volunteers

We are just a handful of passionate people working hard to help volunteers and local communities around the world. We don't have huge overheads - no company cars, no downtown office - we're just volunteers who thought we could do a better job. We...