Nativos Spanish School is located in the cultural hub of Cusco, the Plaza de Armas. We offer a comprehensive opportunity in which one can:
• Learn Spanish- Learn with our extensively-trained teachers in customized group or private lessons. $290/wk
• Teach English- Organize daily English lessons and help with homework in our after school tutoring program for street children of Cusco and the surrounding areas. Price included w/ Spanish lessons
• Stay with us- Within the school itself, we have a kitchen, a bathroom, a shower, and private rooms for our volunteers, students, or even backpackers! $80/wk
• Benefit those directly- Unlike other programs, Nativos Spanish School is a true NGO, all fees directly benefit the children and the single-mothers who are intensely trained and hired as our teachers.
• Be a volunteer paying directly to beneficiaries not the big companies.
View Program Information
Costs include all classroom materials: textbooks, pens,book, etc.
Visit our website for more cost information