Language and Culture Summer Camp Immersion Programme

Language and Culture Summer Camp Immersion Programme

Want to spend a week in a lovely village for free and even earn some money? If you are a native English speaker, this programme is for you. Help Polish teenagers improve their speaking skills during our summer programmes in exchange for board, accomodation and pocket money while exploring Poland. Camp participants are immersed in the English language during mealtimes, free time, individualized 1:1 and 2:1 conversations, and other social and recreational activities. There is no classroom teaching. Take this chance to visit southern Poland. All volunteers receive certificates of completion for 70 hours of volunteer teaching.
2018 summer dates of the camps are:
02 July – 08 July 2018
08 July- 14 July 2018
14 July- 20 July 2018
20 July – 26 July 2018
What's included: meals, shared accommodation with wireless internet, transportation to the venue from Kielce, transportation from the venue to Kielce, insurance covering medical treatment, $130 per week allowance.

• Explore new culture.
  • Help young learners improve their communication skills
  • Get a certificate of completion for 80 hours of volunteer teaching
  • Let other people know more about your country
  • You don't need any special qualifications
Europe » Poland
Hotel
The cost for Polish participant is 470$ a week. This covers board, accommodation for Polish participants and volunteers, cost of Polish educators, pocket money (120$) for volunteers, medical insurance for volunteers.
It is low budget so that more teenagers could take part.
Kielce

M
University of North Carolina- Asheville

Fun and exhausting!

New program for language immersion with Polish teenagers, great way to see Poland through locals' eyes while doing something that feels impactful. After a week or two in the camp setting, eating and talking and presenting and playing games together, it builds a sense of community and you kind of forget about the "real world" outside of the village. The volunteer work is demanding (expect to be "ON" from breakfast to bedtime) but totally worth the experience.

One thing I would change is to have a gym for participants and volunteers to use during free time.

I spent two weeks here and wouldn't hesitate to do it again!

Bill

lingofun wólka milanowska

I vonlunteered two weeks with Lingofun at Wolka Milanwska in the Kielce region of Poland and i must say it was a great experience from the start to the end. The coordinators of the camp were very helpful and gave us vivid guidelines of the location, assembly point and what we were expected to do prior to the camp. I had a really good accommodation during the camp and had a taste of polish delicacy. I am glad i took this volunteer opportunity with Lingofun, it had a positive impact in both the lives of the polish participants and volunteers, looking forward to another offer with Lingofun .

Jimmy
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences

Way AWESOME!!!!

The staff are beyond amazing.
I have volunteered with other camps and organizations but none of them can compare to the amount of fun that I had here. The comfort I felt here is unmatched when thinking back to past experiences. Don't get me wrong.......I have loved every camp that I have been to, but this was by far my favorite. On top of all of my happiness here is a little money to help me continue my hitch hiking through Europe. Thank you for everything LingoFun. And good bye to all of my new friends. :D

Give us 2 weeks together instead of 1 for each group.
It takes 1 week to really learn about eachother and be comfortable speaking together.
It is the same in other camps. 2 weeks would be perfect. =D =D =D

LingoFun organizes teenage summer camps. Camp participants are fully immersed in the English language during mealtimes, free time, individualized 1:1 and 2:1 conversations, and other volunteer-led social and recreational activities. There is no classroom teaching. The idea is to encourage camp participants to speak English