Lattitude - Volunteer Placements in Poland

As ‘Teaching English as a Foreign Language’ placements, volunteers will be English language teaching assistants in primary, lower and higher secondary schools. These schools placements include public institutes, some Convent Schools run by nuns, and one Institute for the Blind and Partially Sighted.

Volunteers will be expected to help improve the comprehension, pronunciation and conversational skills of students. In some placements there may also be opportunities to teach other subjects such as maths, biology, art and drama. At some schools there will be the opportunity to help with school clubs, outdoor activities and homework.

Kaylee

Worth it!

This placement changed the way I look at myself and the rest of the world. I worked with kids 7-16 and loved every second of it. The school I was at (STO4) was amazing. Beata will do everything in her power to hel you. The other volunteers became my best friends and family and I honestly couldn't of asked for a better experience.

At the end my host mother asked me if I could do it all again if I would and it took me no time at all to say "Yes".

I had some problem with my host family, part of it was my fault I should of had things changed earlier but other then that everything was great!