Let's make a difference. This unique program is a combination of several projects, all under the motto "iSandla ngeSandla" - which means "hand in hand".
The volunteers with their different lifestyles, cultures and interests, are united under our social commitment – water and environmental protection for our local communities, clean-ups and environmental presentations in our schools. This all comes together, right here in the middle of the African Jungle far away from all the city’s hustle and bustle. We run a self-sustaining community in an ecologically managed environment. Our social project, does not only bring drinking water to our communities, but also shows our volunteers the difficulties of living in a 3rd World Country. With this our aim is to expand the mindsets of the volunteers and hopefully change the way they look at life and their own future. This all comes from helping the needy, teaching them to have respect for everything and everyone.
- Big 5 Safari - Elephant,Buffalo,Lion,Rhino, Leopard
- Traditional Zulu Village and Cheetah Sanctuary
- Teaching Kids at Primary School Level (Marine and Environmental Conservation)
- Scuba Diving/Micro-Light/Quad-Biking
- Shark Diving or Shark Cage (Non-Divers)