Have you always dreamed of traveling to South Africa? Would you also like to contribute to humanity while you are there? Volunteering in South Africa is a perfect way to blend both desires. Brimming with breathtaking panoramas and full of fascinating diversity, South Africa’s culture and people will abide in your soul forever.
Apartheid has scarred this beautiful country, and many South Africans need help badly. IFRE’s volunteer projects in South Africa focus on smaller towns, rather than the big cities, because it is in these rural areas that the extreme division between rich and poor is most evident. Volunteers have an enormous impact on these vulnerable South Africans undergoing crushing poverty and desperate health problems. As a volunteer, you can work with the orphanage project, join the healthcare project, teach English, or participate in the physical education project.
Your help can be a catalyst for change and a more positive future for South Africans.
- The world’s most affordable volunteer programs – starting at $500.
- Low Fees are paid directly to host families and projects with absolutely no middlemen!
- Experience the personal satisfaction of improving the lives of those in need who desperately need assistance.
- Your one-time low fee cover accommodations, food, project costs, and support by expert and trustworthy local staffs.
- Your safety is our utmost priority. We fully understand it can feel intimidating to be far from home in an unfamiliar country. But you’ll never feel alone with our 24/7 expert support staff and services.