COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, African Conservation Experience has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily and may be offering flexible booking options as well. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Caring for an injured, sick or abandoned animal is a powerful experience, no matter where you are. But in an African sanctuary, surrounded by some of the world's most awe-inspiring wildlife, it can be truly life changing.
As a volunteer, you could find yourself exercising an orphaned hippo, bottle-feeding rhino calves, or helping to treat an injured eagle’s wing. It all depends on which animals need your care.
If you’ve always dreamed of working hands-on with wild animals, feel passionate about saving African wildlife, and want to learn from leading conservationists, this is the experience for you.
- Get hands-on with Africa's famous wildlife.
- Learn from some of the region's top conservationists.
- Make a real difference to animals' health and wellbeing.
- Choose a wildlife sanctuary that suits your passions and goals.
- Personal guidance before you book.