Caring for an injured, sick or abandoned animal is a powerful experience, no matter where you are. But in an African sanctuary, surrounded by some of the world's most awe-inspiring wildlife, it can be truly life changing.
As a volunteer, you could find yourself exercising an orphaned hippo, bottle-feeding rhino calves, or helping to treat an injured eagle’s wing. It all depends on which animals need your care.
If you’ve always dreamed of working hands-on with wild animals, feel passionate about saving African wildlife, and want to learn from leading conservationists, this is the experience for you.
- Get hands-on with Africa's famous wildlife.
- Learn from some of the region's top conservationists.
- Make a real difference to animals' health and wellbeing.
- Choose a wildlife sanctuary that suits your passions and goals.
- Personal guidance before you book.