- South Korea
View Other Details
Greenheart Travel's Teach in a Homestay program in South Korea gives you the opportunity to tutor your South Korean host family for 15 hours a week. Your host family will be your gateway to getting to know local culture. This is a great first step before EPIK or other long-term teaching, or just a way to live like a local. Free-time is yours to do what you’d like.
Start dates occur every month, and applications must be submitted at least 8 weeks prior to desired start date.
- 15 hours per week tutoring your host family (the rest of the time is yours to explore!)
- Single room accommodation with carefully screened host family accommodations and meals included in the program
- Personal program manager will assist you before, during and after your program
- Year round start dates to fit your schedule
- 24-hour emergency support during your program