Greenheart Travel's Teach in a Homestay program in Spain offers you the opportunity to tutor your Spanish host family in conversational English for 15 hours a week. The rest of the time is yours to explore the country and get an authentic experience of the Spanish culture. Homestay placements are located in Madrid, Granada and other surrounding areas.
This is a volunteer teaching placement designed for deep cultural immersion and language exchange. Tutoring English in a homestay is ideal for adults hoping to get their feet wet in teaching, teachers planning to travel during their summer break, or travelers seeking to experience full cultural immersion while teaching English abroad.
Program Fee: USD $1,440 for 1, 2 or 3 months
Start dates occur every month, and applications must be submitted at least 8 weeks prior to desired start date.
- 15 hours per week teaching experience (the rest of the time is yours to explore!)
- Single room accommodation with carefully screened host family accommodations and meals included in the program
- Personal program manager will assist you before, during and after your program
- Year round start dates to fit your schedule
- 24-hour emergency support during your program in Spain