Do you want to hold a vital position in the early development of an NGO? Street Child is seeking passionate volunteers who are ready to take on big responsibilities in order to help the Sri Lankan chapter grow in a multitude of fields.
Research Volunteer - conduct research, inform the design and development of local projects and initiatives.
Teaching and Learning Volunteer - support the delivery of project pilots and the design and development of emerging education programs.
Programs Volunteer - expand and advance a series of projects in Sri Lanka which intend to provide marginalized children with the opportunity to access quality education.
Governance Volunteer - assist Street Child in establishing itself as an NGO in Sri Lanka.
Enterprise Volunteer - lead the effort in establishing Street Child Commercial as a unique fundraising stream.
For in-depth descriptions of each position, visit our website!
- A unique role with high responsibility from the start & experience in the process of an INGO start-up
- Opportunity to travel throughout Sri Lanka and discover a country away from the tourist route
- Play a vital part in the establishment of a new INGO in Sri Lanka
- Build relationships with the extraordinary people of Sri Lanka
- Work closely alongside our dedicated local staff, partners and fellow international volunteers