Iko Poran offers a wide range of safe, exciting and affordable volunteers programs in Tanzania
Our variety of programs includes childcare/orphanage; teaching English; Sports; a dance program and a special women project in which volunteers train young women in many vocational skills to empower them for employment.
- Volunteers can join the program from 1 to 12 weeks;
- Programs start every Mondays; volunteers should arrive Sundays;
- Volunteers are lodged with other likeminded volunteers from all over the world in a fully equipped new hostel close to everything in Arusha, the city in the best location of Tanzania.
It is hard to believe what it is like to volunteer in a foreign country – the local people you will meet, experiencing a new culture from a local perspective, working & living in amazing landscapes and sceneries.
- Volunteerism should not be expensive for the ones with good hearts that want to lend a hand;
- Volunteers receive an orientation upon arrival. Extra weekend activities planned;
- IKPVS is the only Volunteer Abroad Organization based in a developing country; Other providers are profit-oriented traveling companies based in First World nations.
- All money charged is used to further achieve our mission and contribute to our local programs.
- Most affordable registration fee, only U$ 199.