- Volunteerism should not be expensive for the ones with good hearts that want to lend a hand;
- Volunteers receive an orientation upon arrival. Extra weekend activities planned;
- Only Volunteer Abroad Organization based in a developing country; Other providers are profit-oriented traveling companies based in First World nations.
- All money charged is used to further achieve our mission and contribute to our local programs.
- Most affordable registration and program fees!
Iko Poran offers a wide range of safe, exciting and affordable volunteers programs in Tanzania
Our variety of programs includes childcare/orphanage; teaching English; Sports; a dance program and a special women project in which volunteers train young women in many vocational skills to empower them for employment.
- Volunteers can join the program from 1 to 24 weeks;
- Programs start every Tuesday; volunteers should arrive Mondays;
- Volunteers are lodged with other likeminded volunteers from all over the world in a fully equipped new hostel in Moshono, the nicest neighbourhood in Arusha, a city in the best location of Tanzania.
It is hard to believe what it is like to volunteer in a foreign country – the local people you will meet, experiencing a new culture from a local perspective, working & living in amazing landscapes and sceneries.
View Program Information
Program fee varies according to the duration of the program and covers: Airport pickup, 1 day orientation & city tour, welcoming booklet, accommodation in a new hostel, 2 meals per day (breakfast and dinner), support from the local staff, program supervision, in-country 24/7 support throughout your program, in-country administration costs and donation to support your project.