Teach English to Victims of Sex Trafficking - No TEFL or TESOL required!

In Colorado
In Colorado
There was a meeting where women shared their life stories and related to art that was done by other victims of Human Trafficking.

In a center that has 20 years of experience, come to help women to find their dignity again and build true relationships through teaching English! You will be surrounded by a friendly environment including Thai staff, Thai women and other volunteers from around the world. Don’t worry, speaking Thai is not necessary to be able to be immersed in this amazing traditional Buddhist culture. You will be in the center of sex industry in Thailand, as Pattaya is the capital of this illegal business, so be ready for a challenging environment but you will receive so much trust and appreciation from the women. The women come to Pattaya to raise money for their families through the sex industry, but your presence here will help them realize that they can be strong and independent women.

Please send us your Resume and any questions you may have, more info on our website. (folvolunteer@yahoo.com)

Yousif

Amazing!!

One of The most exciting things to do over the summer or winter break. Lots of kind and sweet people at these retreats the most fun you can have in my experience is small groups which was really exciting for me and meeting people who were strangers and then becoming really good friends and the staff at these retreat have your support and help you with anything amazing crew members like Jessica Morey and Logan amazing people and what's great about Ibme is that if you are low on funds they have never turned away any teen away. Really good to go to

Manon

Amazing experience!

I stayed for only 2 months on the foutain of life center but It was the best experience of my life. Before I never teach English but everybody on the center is very helpfull for the first step and the women are so nice.
During the class you have many exchange with the women, they want to share her life with you and you are feeling so happy to be there for them.
This experience allows me to know more about myself and I will never forget it.
I hope more volunteers could come to teach and discover the amazing country, culture, tradition of Thailand and the Thai people.

Léa

Amazing experience !

What a great experience at the Fountain of Life Women Center !
Even if I stayed only two months, I can guarantee you, I went back to France different: with a different vison of me, of the world, and of life. It was so rewarding to teach, talk and share with them. Those women are so nice, they deserve the best. That's why I hope many volunteers will come in this center to work with them. I really enjoyed my first volunteering mission and for sure I will never forget it.
Thank you for everything.

Alexis

Life Long Lessons

I had a great experience teaching English at the Fountain of Life Center. I met many amazing women, they told me their stories, I was able to understand Thai culture and learn more about myself. I learned how much support the women in Pattaya really need. One woman told me that she used to be suicidal and finally feels like she has changed and does not want to be involved with the sex industry anymore. I will remember this experience and take what I have learned for the rest of my life! Thank you!