This sanctuary has been set up to rescue wild animals from abuse and neglect. Over 700 animals live in this wildlife haven and, where possible, are rehabilitated into the wild. There are a variety of birds, monkeys, bears, orangutans, gibbons and macaques to name a few and also a separate elephant refuge on site.
Become part of this important mission to help look after these animals. You will be feeding, cleaning enclosures, providing enrichments, observing animals, rehabilitating, building and maintaining enclosures and conducting the ‘water run’. There is also the opportunity to help educational efforts by promoting animal welfare issues to visitors and local school groups.
You will be living in the heart of the sanctuary in comfortable shared accommodation. All meals are provided on site and internet access. The sanctuary is situated 3 hours south of Bangkok, close to the beach resort towns of Hua Hin and Cha Am. You are in a great location for exploring in your free time.
- Work with a huge number of animals each day, helping them to enjoy a new life without cruelty.
- Meet volunteers from all around the world, and enjoy exploring together in your free time.
- Bears, orangutans, monkeys, gibbons, birds, tigers, elephants - need we say more?!
- Live in the middle of the sanctuary, hearing the calls of the animals as you wake and as you fall asleep.
- Try delicious Thai food - yum!
Volunteers have helped to protect thousands of animals in the past few years at this inspirational sanctuary.