Iko Poran offers a wide range of exciting, safe and affordable volunteer programs in Uganda. Our variety of programs includes Teaching, Environment Protection, Sports Development, Medical and Health Promotion, Construction, and 3 special programs in IT training, Micro-Finance and Women Empowerment.
We have the perfect volunteer project that matches all skills and interests.
- Programs start on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of every month;
- Programs can last from 1 to 24 weeks;
- You can choose to volunteer in 3 different locations;
- Volunteers have Fridays off to relax and explore around in long weekends;
- Volunteers receive an orientation covering the culture of Uganda and also a tour in local area;
- World's most affordable fees!
- Iko Poran is the only international volunteer organization based in a developing country that also runs its own developing projects. It is a volunteer organization that works with volunteer organizations.
View Program Information
Airport pickup, orientation, accommodation, meals are included in most of the programs (please check the description of your chosen program), tour in the local area, support from the office staff, program supervision, in-country 24/7 support throughout your program, in-country administration costs and donation to support your local projects.
This program has not been reviewed yet.