- Most affordable registration and program fees, starting at $250;
- Volunteerism should not be expensive for those want to lend a hand;
- Volunteers receive an orientation covering the culture of Uganda and also a tour in local area;
- Only Volunteer Abroad Organization based in a developing country; Other providers are profit-oriented traveling companies based in First World nations.
- All money charged is used to further achieve our mission and contribute to our local programs
Iko Poran offers a wide range of exciting, safe and affordable volunteer programs in Uganda.
Our variety of programs includes Teaching, Environment Protection, Sports Development, Medical and Health Promotion, Construction, special IT training, Micro-Finance and Women Empowerment.
We have the perfect volunteer project that matches all skills and interests.
- Programs start on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of every month;
- Programs can last from 2 to 24 weeks;
- You can choose to volunteer in 3 different locations;
- Volunteers have Fridays off to relax and explore around in long weekends;
- World's most affordable fees!
- Iko Poran is the only international volunteer organization based in a developing country that also runs its own developing projects. It is a volunteer organization that works with volunteer organizations.
View Program Information
Airport Pickup, Orientation plus city tour on arrival at the project site, Accommodation for all projects, 3 meals per day, Support from local staff & Program supervision, In-country 24/7 support throughout your stay, In-country administration costs
There are no hidden costs. These projects are the most affordable to volunteer in Uganda.
Participants in our Uganda programs normally find US$ 50 to be sufficient for weekly expenses in the country.
This program has not been reviewed yet.