Vietnam is an incredibly vibrant country with bustling cities, idyllic beaches, and amazing street food and temple architecture. Kaya is proud to offer a number of important community based volunteer projects and internships in Vietnam. From business development, to healthcare and occupational therapy, to climate change or environmental engineering internships - there is a project for everyone based on your skills, passions, or travel plans.
Internships enable volunteers to gain a more in-depth experience in their field of study, and can be used as a credit in your university course. But if you simply want to volunteer, get your hands dirty, and give back to the local community then consider one of the volunteer placements. Immerse yourself into the community and see the real Vietnam with Kaya Responsible Travel.
- Complete an internship in your field of study including; agriculture, climate change, medicine, occupational therapy, environmental engineering, or social work
- Volunteer in the community, teach in schools, and help local centres with supporting orphaned children, as well as children who are HIV+ or living with disabilities
- Spend your spare time in Cuc Phuong National Park - one of Vietnam’s most important protected areas with magnificent limestone mountains and the traditional stilt houses of the Muong hill-tribe
- Sample the incredible food and culture of Vietnam, a country rich with temple sites and vibrant street markets
- Visit historical sites and learn about the complex history of Vietnam, and how it has shaped Vietnam into the country it is today