View Other Details
Pick up on arrival, two day training program
24/7 support staff team during the whole stay ( excellent English speaking staff team)
Accommodation, meals and transport to work ( Volunteers live in a comfortable volunteer house. We provide volunteers with 03 meals per day from Mon to Fri and Sat breakfast. Volunteers go to work in a volunteer van)
Sightseeing tours in the city ( in free times we provide some city tours to volunteers to see Da Nang and Hoi An)
Transport back to the airport when finished
Volunteers assist with giving physiotherapy and occupational therapy to elderly homeless people with mental, physical, and emotional disabilities in Vi Thanh city, Mekong Delta, Vietnam.
Volunteers will work at the Social Support Center with around 50 women, accompanied by the Volunteer Vietnam physiotherapist and two physiotherapists who work at the center who will support us. The Volunteer Vietnam physiotherapist will teach volunteers the physiotherapy methods used and will work closely with the volunteers. You will work approximately 16 hours per week in the physiotherapy program. When you are not working in the physiotherapy program, you will be helping out with the other programs, such as the teaching program and care program.
- Having opportunity to help one of the most disadvantaged community in Vietnam
- Living in one of the most beautiful country side of Mekong Delta with many sight seeing and culture opportunities.
- Meeting and working with friendly people which make you feel at home
- Contributing to the development of a women empowerment project in Vietnam
- And best of all, new friends sharing an unforgettable experience
Volunteers will have opportunities to help improve the quality of live for around 1,000 disadvantages who are abandoned and underprivileged children, disabled and homeless people in Vietnam.